// Scholastic TEACHER Launch & Enter to Win FREE Subscription! //
Their newest evolution: Scholastic Instructor is now Scholastic TEACHER. With this already amazing teacher resource revamped and relaunched, they are kicking it up a notch in every way. If this newly released first issue of Scholastic Teacher is any indication, every issue will be absolutely JAM-PACKED with incredibly interesting and abundantly useful articles, tips, tricks, and techniques.
- Scholastic Instructor History: Scholastic, Inc. has such a rich history, and Instructor magazine certainly does, too. Its longevity and evolution throughout the many pendulum swings of education proves this teacher resource can weather the test of time…and mandates….and daily teacher challenges.
- Best Lesson Ever: Who wants to learn from 7 state teachers of the year? I do! I do! See what these incredible educators reflect upon as their best lessons ever and try a few out in your own classroom!
- Brilliant but Bored: We see this constantly: brilliant students, not being fully challenged, resulting in boredom, and often translating into poor choices in the classroom. Read to find 5 strategies to meet the needs of your gifted students.
- Crazy for Chromebooks: For years it seems like ed-tech focus has centered around iPads. While I’m one of the biggest Apple fanatics on the planet, my school has a 1:1 Chromebook initiative, and overall it’s been tough to find much information or collaboration surrounding these devices. Thanks, Scholastic Teacher for shedding light on the power of the Chromebook!
- Tech on a Budget: Christy Crawford is a fellow Top Teaching bloggers, and is an absolutely AMAZING teacher, tech leader, and all-around fabulous person. In this article, she highlights how to make a big impact in your classroom on a tiny budget, even if you only have one single iPad or tablet.